Overview of Project
The objective here is to:
- The tutorial and examples are designed for VE companies creating a business plan for a new business.
- Prepare a 7-week timeline to assure the business plan will be completed in time.
- The lesson contains the rubrics needed to complete the business plan.
- The tutorial includes all the elements of the business plan for you to see
- Click on the part of the plan you want to view on the blackboard and the element will appear in the frame below.
2013-2014 National Operating Guidelines: Important changes in developing a business plan.
Materials to collect
- Registration Form for Business Plan
- Intent to compete in Business Plan Competition
- Instructions for written Business Plan - VE web site
- Score Sheet for Business Plan Competetion - VE web site
- Job Descriptions
- Organizational Charts
- Hold meeting with officers
- Pass out the progress logs each week to ensure a timely plan completion.
- Proofread the plan
- Send the plan in by deadline
- Use Progress Logs to manage the project
- Progress Logs and Department Templates Video