1. What is the objective of the Getting Started Step By Step Unit?
Choose the business.
Choose the business and get placed into jobs.
Begin the web page.
None of the above.
2. Why should the unit be completed in 4 weeks?
To leave enough time to get department projects completed before the Bakersfield Trade Show.
The business contract is the part of getting started that needs to be completed in 4 weeks.
The sales caatalog is the part that needs to be completed in 4 weeks
Each department has a 10-week project that needs to be completed before the Bakersfield Trade Show.
3. What 7-week project needs to be completeed by the Sales Department?
4. What material is covered in the first week Power Point?
How to setup a booth.
A quick guide and general business discussion overview.
How to make a business plan.
All of the above
5. Business is an activity that satisfies economic needs by planning, organizing and controlling resources to produce and market goods and services.
6. A free-market economy-goal is ______ to earn a profit.
7. What percentage of all U.S. businesses are classified as small?.
8. Small businesses employ over _______ of the private sector workforce.
9. Primary marketing research involves developing a survey and asking potential customers to complete it.
10. An organization chart details jobs to be completed by each department.
11. According to the job descriptions link, how much money should be paid to the CEO off your virtual company?
12. If you have a class of 30+ student, how many ideas on types of businesses should you have to vote on?
13. Most job application forms ask you to fill out what position you are applying for.
14. While management interviews are being conducted, what should the rest of the class be doing?
On-line marketing research
Research possible product lines
Both A & B
15. During the interview process, what is the role of the Human Resources Department?
Make sure that each manager has everything that they need before a scheduled interview.
Remind employees of scheduled interviews.
Post a schedule of interview times.
All of the above