1. The objective in this project is for the Sales and Marketing Department to create three diferent ads that will run on the Internet.
2. For the e-mail ad, what should be done on the first day.
Select products for the ad
Obtain graphics for the ad
All of the aobove
3. The style elements include font family, font size and font color.
4. Which tags appear on the first and last line of a web based document?
<HTML> and </HTML>
<HEAD> and </HEAD>
<TITLE> and </TITLE>
<STYLE> and </STYLE>
5. Style tags are embedded inbetween the Head tags.
Divide retail price by cost of goods sold percentage.
6. ____________ are a good way to organize a web page
7. What is the <LI> tabg used for?
To creade blank space
To set an item as a part of a list
To set aside a table row
To create a data cell in a table
8. A full banner ad is _____ by ____ pixels
320 by 40
500 by 40
648 by 60
800 by 90
9. In programming, the first array eement is number
10. In the banner ad, the function cycle, which rotates the pictures is called when
The page loads
When the page is finished loading
11 What key word in javscript increments the counter?
index = index +1
increment by 1
12. Popup ads can be blocked in a number of ways
13. Pop-up ads can be blocked using.
14. A pop-up could give additional guidance in filling out a form..
15. A pop-up window can be created using Microsoft Paint, Photoshop or other photo editing software,