1. The Sales Department decides on the format for the invoice.
2. Which department should decide on the procedure for collecting charge sales.
3. Where are visitor checks used the most?
4. How many points on the Sales Rubric are there for giving a receipt
5. What information is found on the State Board of Equilization web site that is important in processing Internet Orders?
Federal Income tax
State Income tax
Sales tax percentage by county
6. How many weeks should the Invoicing Steb By Strp Project take?
7. You should have and ample supply of company invoices with your company name imprinted at the top.
8. Trade Show packages should be made up for the following groups.
Students attending the trade show
All of the Above
9. The total from the Cash Receipts Journal should be entered into?
Sales journal as a debit to Cash and a credit to Sales
Cash receipts journal as a debit to cash and a credit to sales
General Ledger as a credit to Sales and a debit to Cash
General Ledger as a credit to Cash and a debit to Sales
10. At the end of an open house, the accountant should enter the invoices into the cash payments journal.
11 What information should be recorded on the invoices at the trade show??
Total of invoice
All of the Above
12. An invoice without customer name and school is worthless.
13. After the trade show the accounting department should sort out?
charge sales invoices
All the Above
14. Voucher checks should be attached to the company copy of the invoice.
15. Charge Sales should be entered into?
Cash Receipts journal as a debit to cash and a credit to sales
Sales journal as a credit to Sales and a debit to Cash
Cash Payments Journal
Sales journal a debit to Accounts Receivable and a credit to Sales