1. The tutorial features a number of HTML5 elements.
2. Forms are one of the earliest examples of creating an interactive experience on the Web?
3. Radio buttons, text boxes, check boxes are ways users interact with the form.
4. What HTML5 element describes information needed and its format?
5. What element of HTML5 catches omissions of data?
6. What element highlights an input type on the form?
7. Google Chrome has a date picker which allows for much easier data entry of dates and validates the date as well.
The ________ tag is used to define the text of a radio button input field.
9. With the number input tag, users can increment numbers up and down based on the step property?
10. The attribute that tells the browser to remember the data entered into a field and have it available to the user at a future date is called?
11. There is no email tag as of this date.
12. The job application form is setup in a series of flexible boxes.
13. Is it possible to put code in for images in a css file?
14. The Name property for radio buttons needs to be the same if they are to work properly.
15. The logo and company name are usually located in which box?.