1. A roll over image is?
One that changes when the cursor passes over it.
A static image
None of the above
2. HTML 5 has a way of storing data.
3. What is the flexible box model?
An older web-based layout
The new layout model for web pages
Same as the fixed box model
Used tables to do the layout
4. A comment tag is used to?
Align head elements
Have the browser ignore the text that follows.
Is a cascading style sheet element
Centers the code.
5. The css fie formats the html file.?
6. Beginning body tags can call an onLoad function ?
7. Which of the following is not specifically an HTML 5 tag?
8. Fonts, styles, margins, flex, borders and backgrounds are defined in the?
9. <h2> and <h3> are larger than an <h1>?
10. display: - webkit-box is vendor specific for which company?
Microsoft Internet Explorer
11. Webkit-boxes can only be oriented horizontally?
12. Colors can be specified by name, hexadecimal and RGB values.
13. In HTML 5, the <nav> tag is used to?
lay out the links to other pages
act as a shopping cart
is designed to contain the title of the document
contain the footer
14. In this tutorial, how many pictures of jewelery were used
Just one for each piece
Two for each piece
Three for each piece
Four for each piece
15. In our shopping cart example, we need to tell the html file?
where to begin the drag function
where the drop zone is
what happens when the item is dropped into the cart
all of the above