1. Responsive design?
Uses cascading style sheets to set media queries.
Uses javaSript to determine screen sizes.
Uses Firefox and Chrome to set breakpoints.
None of the above.
2. Form processing is used to?
Determine media queries
Send customer and order information to an email account.
Cannot be used with HTML 5.
Is contained in the Article flexbox in this project.
3. What is the keyboard command on a PC to paste information.
4. In our project, what event handler is used to enlarge an object?
5. In our application, what event handler is used to reduce the image size?
6. Which event handler triggers the buyItem function
7. What happens to the shopping cart <Article> section when you click on the item?
A check mark appears next to the item name and price.
A description appears next to the item name and price.
The price of the item click is displayed.
All of the above
9. There is a provision for buying more than one item in some cases?
10. Used to tell the user what type of information should be entered into a field?
11. Why is a default cascading style sheet file needed?
To cover screen sizes not included in media queries.
To help us find errors in coding
Both A and B
To cover screen sizes between 600px and 800px wide
12. Which .css code displays the flexbox stacked vertically from top to bottom?
13. For larger layouts (desktops and laptops) which is the best layout option?
None of the above
14. What sets the relative size of each container?
15. What size screen was used for the smart phone media query?
Wedding Concierge Test