1. Calories burned are affected by.
time and exercise
time and weight
time, weight and exercise
2. What two weight classifications did you add to the program?
3. How many different exercise were on the application?
4. How many columns does the calories application have?
5. Which sectioning element surrounds the entire application?
6. Weight, and time of activity are located in which section?
7. What pixel screen width was used to describe a laptop computer?
greater than 992
less than 1000
8. What RGB triplet number represents the color white?
9. A screen size of 320 pixels by 479 pixels would be classified as a?
10. What key words determine the width of the screen?
@media only screen
11. The file where all the calculations are made is the?
cascading style sheet file
12. The starting number in an array is always?
13. The && in a jsvaScript file tell the browser to do what?
Ignore the information that follows.
Add the value to the previous value.
Evaluate more than one expression.
14. Where in the html file are js and css files linked?
inside the body tags
in a special footer section.
inside the head tags.
anywhere in the file.
15. The finished application has 8 weight categories.