1. More and more people are accessing the Internet with mobile devices.
2. The _____ box model is used to create the pizza order form.
4. The text editor that is suggested to use for this project is called?
5. The #big_wrapper is a flexbox that surrounds the entire application.
6. The #top_header and bottom footer are flexible boxes.
7. What menu items are inside the #main_section?
Drinks and Desserts
8. The word "block" tells the browser to?
Center the items horizontally
Display the items horizontally and left-aligned
Use an italic font
9. To conserve horizontal space, menu items are changed from in-line to block.
10. Background images for this project were put in what file?
11. The Submit Form code is located in?
Server CGI script
12. Media Queries are used to change the layout of web pages based on?
Height of the device in inches
Width of device in pixels
Flexible Box Model
All of the above
13. In our tutorial, the size of a tablet device is?
min-width 768, max-width 991px
min-width 320px, max-width 479px
14. Using Notepad++ and dragging the window to the left, you can see how different media queries look.
15. Properties like background color, font size, headings should be inside he curly braces of the media query if you want them to be executed.