1. In what format was the newsletter created?
2. How many pages should a newsletter have for a trade show competition?
3. What is the flexible box model?
An older web-based layout
The new layout model for web pages
Same as the fixed box model
Used tables to do the layout
4. The flexible box model has?
Uses two columns. One is fixed the other is flexible.1
Used only div tags to layout the page.
5. Which line in html code, identifies it as html5?
<! doc Type html>.
< meta char set="utf-8">
<link rel ="stylesheet" href="main.css">
6. Style sheets are between what tags?
7. What tags appear on the browser tabs?
8. Fixed box models used what kind of tags to layout the pages?
9. Which of the following is not a special HTML5 tag?
10. How can you code colors for borders and backgrounds?
Color name, Hexadecimal, RGB
Hexadecimal, color name
11. In the psychology of colors, which statement is true?
Adolescents like complex colors
Girls like blue, turquoise, and green
Boys like shades of purple and pink
Colors are not climate based.
12. Palette colors are ones that go well together.
13. There are two kinds of list items OL and UL.
14. If in css there is a statement that says - webkit-box-flex:1;
The box is flexible
The box is not flexible
15. Margins refer to the spaces between boxes and padding means the space from the box to the text or image.